Thursday 27 March 2014

Revlon Colorburst lip butter

 I thought I would share my collection of Revlon Colorburst lip butters and my thoughts on them. I have three; Juicy Papya; Lollipop and Strawberry Shortcake.











Strawberry Shortcake was my first purchase, I always tend to go for pink when choosing lip products and this one looked so beautiful when I swatched it in the shop. It's a lovely barbie pink. I'm not keen on this shade on my lips as they are a bit too pigmented for this shade to really work well. I use it lightly to add just a little shine to my lips.

The next one I purchased was Lollipop a vibrant pink with blue undertones. I love this colour so much and is perfect for an evening out.

I purchased Juicy Papaya after seeing Tanya Burr use it in a tutorial and thought it would be a perfect day colour and also something a little bit different for me. This is a perfect peachy orange colour which is lovely, when applied sheer it gives my lips a little perk up and when applied more opaque it's a gorgeous spring time colour.




Overall, the lip butters are a really nice product, they apply easily, last well and are very moisturising.

No comments:

Post a Comment