Monday 3 March 2014

NOTD: OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes

Just before Christmas I was lucky enough to pick up 3 full size OPI nail polishes from TK Maxx for £2.99. Gouda Gouda Two Shoes was one of the shades which I tried for the first time last week. The colour is a little hard to describe as it is an orange but not too bright and wouldn't fall into the brown category. I also feel that it is almost like a dusky pink colour in some lights. It reminds me of the colour of terracotta plant pots. It has a lot of lovely gold shimmer running through it. 




It applied really nicely and needed two coats to be opaque. This lasted 3 days on me before the ends started to chip but I didn't use a top coat and maybe with that it would have lasted longer. It's an unusual colour and is lovely for the days you want to paint your nails but you want something a little bit conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment