Saturday 22 March 2014

Review: Graze Box

I love Graze boxes and over the years have had quite a few boxes, usually when they are offering them free or at a reduced price. For those of you that don't know what a graze box is, it's a selection of 4 snacks sent through the post for £3.89 a box. You can choose to have these delivered weekly, fortnightly and monthly. The website allows you to mark products with bin, try, like and love as well as a tick box to send soon. 

When I first tried Graze a few years ago I wasn't too keen as most of the products had dried fruit in which I don't like but in recent years they have developed some really delicious snacks ranging from cakes to beef jerky.  They also have a kids graze box and an upcoming breakfast box.

The box I am reviewing is my third box this year as I got a deal for 3 boxes half price. I received Brooklyn Bites, Cheddar Gorge, Graze Brownie and Vitamin E Defence.






Brooklyn Bites contains poppyseed pretzels, cheese cashews and roasted pumpkin seeds. I loved this one it was so tasty and had a good variety of textures. This is 157 calories for the portion.

Cheddar Gorge is a regular in my box and is most definitely my favourite graze punnet. It contains cheese cashews, baked herbed bites and salsa corn sticks. There is a good mix of flavours with a little bit of heat added with the salsa corn sticks. This is 139 calories per punnet.

The Graze Brownie was a welcome edition to this box, it is split into three small pieces so in the interest of losing weight this can be portioned out, however, at 110 calories for the punnet you may prefer to have it in one sitting.

The Vitamin E Defence was my least favourite out of this graze box, it contained cranberries,roasted hazelnuts, jumbo raisins and  red skinned peanuts. As mentioned I am not a huge fan of dried fruits but loved the nuts that came in this punnet. I was able to share this with my little girl as she loves raisins. The punnet is 177 calories.

I do enjoy receiving my Graze box but I am currently taking a break as there is always something I don't like sent no matter how hard I try to weasel out all the dried fruit ones. I would like Graze to introduce a service where you could choose a couple of the things you would be sent.

Try yours at www.graze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment