Monday 31 March 2014

Review: Denman baby D hairbrush

Charlotte received this brush from my Mum for her birthday back in October. Up until this point I had been using a brush that I purchased from Poundland.

I love the design and haven't seen another brush with a similar design. It has the brush head which is white with a pink rubber Denman logo with the word baby and a loop for the handle which is also pink rubber. The loop handle is really easy to hold and grip whilst brushing Charlotte's hair and is also great for her when she wants to help.

The bristles are so soft and have a lot of flexibility in, at first I was worried as Charlotte has really thick curly hair but the hairbrush glides perfectly through her hair. I would recommend this for any baby.

Denman baby D hairbrush is priced at £5.80 and is also available in baby blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment