Wednesday 19 March 2014

Banana and Pumpkin Seed Flapjacks

This was a recipe I found in the Weight Watchers magazine which I changed up a bit. The first thing I did was use real butter instead of low fat margarine as I don't like the chemical taste of low fat margarine, secondly because I didn't have enough oats I used 90g less and thirdly I didn't add muscovado sugar as I forgot. However, these little beauties are amazingly good.

Ingredients

140g butter
140g golden syrup
260g oats
2 mashed bananas
2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds

How to make the flapjacks.

1. Preheat oven to 140c
2. In a saucepan melt butter and golden syrup together until it is a nice smooth sauce.
3. Add mashed banana, oats and 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
4. Combine ingredients together and press into a greased tin and sprinkle the remaining pumpkin seeds on top.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top.



No comments:

Post a Comment