Wednesday 12 March 2014

March Birchbox

My birchbox arrived this week, so here is what I received.

dr brandt Pores no more
Aromaworks Serenity body oil
Benefit Stay Don't Stray 
No7 for her by English Laundry
Molton Brown Rhubarb and Rose replenishing hand cream
Lulu Guinness rock



I was disappointed in this months box. The Lulu Guinness hype which started in last months box was a massive letdown, the stick of rock was a bit pointless as was the sleeve that covered the box. I would have preferred a specially designed box. I would've also liked to have seen a full size item.

The dr brandt Pores no more looks interesting but sounds exactly the same as Benefit's Porefessional which I received in last months box.

The Aromaworks body oil smells nice but I'm not a fan of body oil.

Benefit Stay don't stray is the product that excites me most as I have been looking for a new eye primer.

The No7 for her by English Laundry is a lovely smelling perfume, it's fresh but sophisticated.

The Molton Brown hand cream smells divine, I love Molton Brown products so was happy to receive this.

No comments:

Post a Comment