Monday 2 December 2013

Review: Chicco Happy Snack highchair

Mondays will see a review posted on my blog, this weeks review will be of the highchair I bought for my little one. 

The highchair was the first big purchase needed after getting all the essentials at the beginning. I had managed to save enough points on my Boots Advantage card to buy one. Initially,I was going to go for the cheapest available but after looking at the highchair it didn't have any of the features I wanted. The features important to me were a highchair that folded up, was comfy, had a removable tray and had different reclining positions. After looking at various different highchairs I decided upon the Chicco Happy Snack.


The Happy snack had all the features I wanted plus a basket at the bottom, adjustable straps, three reclining positions, a crotch post, 4 tray positions and a foot rest.


I purchased mine for £49.99 but looking around the internet you can sometimes pick them up for a bit less. There are also a variety different colours and designs available, I went with the 'seventies' design as it was bright and colourful and could be used for any future children of any gender.

Pros and cons

Pros
  • Looks great
  • Child is safe and secure
  • Great price
  • Easy to assemble
Cons

  • Difficult to clean
  • Takes up a lot of space even when folded.



No comments:

Post a Comment