Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Tag

Tuesdays during blogmas will see tag posts. If you see one you would like to do please let me know.

1. What is your favourite Christmas drink?

Hot chocolate with baileys. Not sure how Christmassy this is but I only ever drink it around Christmas.

2. What is your favourite Christmas smell?

I love the smell of mulled wine.

3. Do you have any Christmas traditions?

We don’t have any Christmas traditions but I am starting some with my little girl this year like a Christmas Eve box and going to a special Christmas event. When she is older I want to do Elf on a Shelf.

4. What's the one thing you really want to get from Santa this Christmas?

I would really like a tablet.

5. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

Nope. I’m not a fan of gingerbread biscuits.

6. Who is your favourite person to buy presents for?

I really enjoy buying presents for my Mum, she usually has a list which makes it easy and I can always find her a surprise.

7. What is your favourite Christmas song?

Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin’ Stevens.

9. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?

A nodding pink poodle for the back of my car. Imagine the Churchill dog just in pink poodle form!

10. Do you like to dress up for Christmas or stay in your PJ's?
I like to dress up but be comfy so I tend to wear leggings and a nice top. This year I have a Christmas jumper which I am so excited to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment