Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Crafts

Saturday during blogmas will see Christmas crafts. I would love to say I am amazingly talented but the truth is I just love the idea of being creative. I often set off to learn a new skill and give up when I can't do it or it's not neat enough.

Whilst shopping in Wilkinsons at the beginning of the week I came across these sets of Christmas crafts and got them in my basket quick and were cheap (£1-£1.50).


In the sets they give you everything you need to create your own little Christmas craft.

The first set was a Christmas decoration set that gave me the materials to make a robin and gingerbread woman. The set included all the felt cut into shapes, a plastic needle, thread and stuffing.


The next set was bunting which came with Christmas trees, gingerbread men and women and string.


The final set I got was for felt stockings, this came with the felt already cut out to make two stockings, one with Father Christmas and the other with a snowman. It also came with a plastic needle, thread, stick on eyes, stars, snowflakes and some double-sided tape.
 

Here are the finished products, I haven't done the bunting yet. I was pleased with how they turned out.


These kits are really good and I had a lot of fun making them. They are simple to do and turn out really nicely. The only criticism I have is that the double sided tape isn't very good so I used PVA glue to stick on anything that wasn't preglued.

No comments:

Post a Comment