Tuesday 17 December 2013

20 Tag Questions

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without
Keys, mobile phone, purse

2.Favorite brand of makeup

I really love Urban Decay.

3. Favourite Flowers

I love Gerbera daisies and also really like daffodils.

4. Favourite clothing stores

Being plus size I am fairly limited to where I can shop at the moment I am enjoying Yours Clothing and So Fabulous.

5.Favourite perfume
My ultimate favourite is Chanel Chance. I also like DKNY Be Delicious and Britney Spears Curious.

6.Heels or flats
Flats. I am tall so heels do not work well with me.  

7.Do you make good grades?
I was average. I have 9 GCSE’s, 2 ½ A Levels and a degree.

8.Favourite colours
I like blue, green and purple.

9.Do you drink energy drinks?
No, they are so disgusting.

10.Do you drink juice?
Every so often.

11.Do you like swimming?
I like swimming and don’t go as often as I should. Charlotte will be starting swimming lessons next year so will get to go more.

12.Do you eat fries with a fork?

Nope, the only way is with your fingers.

13.Whats your favourite moisturiser?
I like The Body Shop’s Vitamin C one.

14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
At some point it would be nice.

15.Do you get mad easily?
Depends on the time of the month! Generally it takes a lot to get me mad though.

16.Are you into ghost hunting?
No.

17.Any phobias?
Does Peter Andre count?

18.Do you bite your nails?
No but I do pick at them.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

No

20.Do you drink coffee?
Yes. I love coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment