Sunday 4 May 2014

Meet Charlotte

When I started this blog I viewed it as my little space to write about my life, a place to write down memories and something to look back on at the end of the year. I feel I have been a little preoccupied with shopping and nail painting. In this post I want you to meet the most important little person in the world - Charlotte Mia. Yes, I know you have seen her in plenty of my posts but I thought I would use this post to share more about her. I found this toddler tag on Youtube and thought it was perfect for this post.

 


Name 
Charlotte Mia 

Age
18 months

Favourite food 
Sausages 

Favourite snack 
Soreen banana loaf and grapes


Favourite drink 
Apple and Blackcurrant squash

Favourite toy 
She doesn't have a favourite toy, she is more of an explorer and likes climbing most things and being in the garden. In fact, her favourite 'toy' is probably the bin.




Favourite TV show 
Peppa Pig, Pajanimals and Pingu.



Favourite book
Peepo by  Janet and Allan Ahlberg.



What makes them mad/upset?
She gets quite frustrated when we don't understand what she wants, she doesn't use many words but understands a lot so we have a lot of being mad due to communication. 


What do they call your parents/partner's parents?
Charlotte still doesn't say a lot of words yet. She has a two toned screech for my Dad which sounds like grannan.



Comfort item (if they have one)
Her dummy.


Favourite Activities
Climbing, running, bouncing and being thrown about. 




Bed time/nap time (if they nap)?
If we are at home she will nap for 1-2 hours in the afternoon. Bedtime is around 8.30pm.


What makes them a little crazy?
Her hair, fearless nature, the dangerous climbing, talking to spiders and chasing geese. 





What makes them awesome?
Everything. This is such a hard question to answer with anything specific she is just a little ray of sunshine, she has such a strong personality and as her Daddy says 'she gives no damns'.  




No comments:

Post a Comment