Friday 6 June 2014

Review: Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist

I received the Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist from Bzz Agent. I had recently joined and this was the first campaign I was selected to take part in. 



This product is designed to care for tired eyes and make them feel good again, it is to be sprayed over a closed eye and can be used over makeup. Optrex say that the hydrating liposomes stabilise the lipid layer of the tear film restoring eyes natural moisture balance so they feel comfortable and soothed.
I have to admit that I was sceptical as to whether this product would work, whenever I think about reviving tired eyes I always thing of eye drops, something going directly onto the eyeball to stop the itching and irritation when I feel tired. 


I work shifts and have a toddler so my eyes are always tired. I suffer from dry and irritated eyes as I have some allergies such as hay fever, dust and animal fur. I can work with the dark circles by using make up but I have found nothing that makes them feel refreshed and is easy to apply when wearing makeup, that is until now. I adore this product. 

Small glass bottle with secure lid

To apply spray one or two sprays over each eye, I found that one spray was good enough as two make it feel a little too damp. It really makes my eyes feel refreshed and a lot less tired.I have noticed that once the mist had dried I am left with lovely smooth skin around the eye. 


I have used this with eye make-up and have notice no running or creasing which is amazing as using eye drops is a definite no-go when wearing mascara. I also find that my eyes look more blue after this is used.


After using the mist of my eyes.

The downside to this product is the smell, I can't really put my finger on what it smells like I just don't like it and would have preferred something odourless. The price is also a little steep and it is currently on sale at Boots for £15.99. However, I really love how this feels especially when working nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment