Friday 4 April 2014

Review: Flavourly Box March 2014

I came across the Flavourly Box when browsing on Groupon it was on offer for £4 for the box plus £2 postage. Normal selling price is £13 with £2 postage.  Flavourly states that it is the 'easiest way to discover new and exciting fine foods, snacks and delicious craft beer at an affordable price'. 

From the dispatch email being sent to me the box was delivered within two days which is always good. The box is shoebox sized and comes neatly packaged with brown paper and just like the beauty boxes you get a few leaflets. The first is a meet the makers which tells you all about the products inside. A recipe card and offers for Hello Fresh and Simply Cook which will be getting used.


Below is what I received. 
As you can tell it's a pretty full box and everything in it I had never tried before, in fact, the only brand I had heard of was Beyond Dark.


Overall, I was impressed with this box so far I have enjoyed the Beyond Dark chocolate and Hectares Sweet potato crisps. My little girl enjoyed the air dried apple crisps.  I loved that all were brands from the UK and that there was a selection of sweet and savoury snacks as well as items to make a main meal.

As with any subscription box there are going to be items you either don't like or aren't keen on. I hate olives, no matter how hard I try to like them I just don't, however, these were gratefully received by my Mum. I would have also like prices of the items to be included in the meet the makers leaflet.

No comments:

Post a Comment