Monday 7 April 2014

NOTD: Nails Inc Porchester Sqaure and George at Asda Pink Glitz

Today's nail features Nails Inc and George at Asda. Generally I am not a fan of Nails Inc and think they don't last as long as an £11 bottle of nail polish should. I got Porchester Square in my Boots advent calendar and loved the colour. I had previously worn it alone and it had chipped after just 24 hours wear. This time I teamed it with a Pink Glitz from George at Asda which I love. It looks great over most polishes and with it being shimmer it lasts a long time. This look was on my nails for 4 days before it began to wear off at the ends, no chipping though. 



Porchester Square is a lovely mushroom colour which is sensible enough to wear for work but really good to wear at weekends. Pink Glitz is a sheer polish with pink, silver and blue shimmer running through it, it is best used as a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment