Sunday 19 January 2014

January 2014 Birchbox

I got my third Birchbox through this week and I was extremely impressed, my first two boxes were rubbish and I'm glad this one was worth staying subscribed to. 


First up is Anatomy Nutrients body oil with sunflower and rosewood. This is a 20ml sample and smells divine.
Sample worth £1.90
This next product is one of my favourites out of the box, the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer. I have heard such good things about this and I cannot wait to try it. This is a 20ml sample. 

Sample worth £3.66
Next up is a face mask by Delarom which has pomegranate extract. This is a 15ml sample.  

Sample worth £7.21
The next item is my least favourite from the box. Birchbox started to tease that every subscriber would receive a Benefit product in their box I was hoping for a sample blush or one of their skincare items so was disappointed to receive Porefessional which has been given away in many magazines and there is also regular voucher for a sample from Boots at the advantage point. I have tried this product and don't like it. This is a 7.5ml sample. 

Sample worth £8.30
Next up was Rodial Glamtox. Another of my favourites from this months box. I am looking forward to trying a real high end luxury brand, the full size of this item retails for £90. This is a 15ml sample. 

Sample worth £45
This months added lifestyle extra was a gel eye mask. I am looking forward to using this as I have become more aware of my eyes looking tired since becoming a Mum. 

Worth £10

No comments:

Post a Comment